Although our name is relatively new, our acquired companies have a proven track record of serving customers for more than 100 years. Policyholder protection is and always has been our number one priority.
We are driven to do more.
- We are never satisfied with today’s win. It’s what makes us a leader in fixed annuities.
- We are one of the fastest growing providers of indexed annuities.
- Our vision is to be a fixed annuity market leader with a strong return on equity. We are in the retirement savings sector for the long term.
- We are licensed to sell products in all 50 states.
- We pride ourselves on our strong capital base and efficient operation model. Our business is performing well and contributes to our parent company, Athene Holding Ltd’s, total consolidated assets of $59 billion.1
Our numbers at a glance
Three primary firms meet annually with Athene to review and rate our performance. These ratings are independent opinions reflecting our ability to meet ongoing obligations to our customers.
Our Financial Strength Ratings2
1 Consolidated Statutory metrics throughout this communication are calculated using materially different accounting principles than similar metrics calculated in accordance with US GAAP. The consolidated statutory metrics are the sum of Athene Annuity & Life Assurance Company and Athene Life Re Ltd., which is Athene’s only material Bermuda insurance subsidiary, and Athene’s non‐life insurance companies. Consolidated stat as of 12/31/2014.
2 Financial strength ratings for Athene Annuity & Life Assurance Company, Athene Annuity and Life Company, Athene Annuity & Life Assurance Company of New York and Athene Life Re Ltd. S&P, A.M. Best and Fitch’s credit ratings reflect their assessment of the relative ability of an insurer to meet its ongoing insurance policy and contract obligations.